DIY Termite Baiting Station
How to install:
- Using a pole digger auger of 11cm in diameter, or using a shovel - dig a 25cm deep hole.
- Place termite station in hole. Stations should be placed at 3-4 metres apart around the perimeter of the structure and 2-3 metres from the perimeter of the house in moist shady areas where possible.
How it works:
- When termites are in the termite station, they start feeding on the tablet and travel back to the colony, sending their mates back to feed on the tablet.
- As feeding continues, more and more termites are effected, thus the termite colony starts to die and eventually is eliminated.
- The more stations you have placed around your home, the faster the termite colony will die.
- Regular inspections of the termite stations are required approx. every two months, and replace the tablet when needed.
DIY Termite Bait Stations contain: cardboard, timber, cellulose feeding tablet.