Yates Zero Weeding Brush
An effective and easy way to kill weeds and grasses in rockeries, garden beds, paths, driveways, along fencelines and lawn edges, or before planting new lawns and gardens.
Best results are achieved when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist. Do not apply is rain is expected within 6 hours, otherwise weeding may need to be repeated.
- Specially developed valve on the brush prevents any leaking.
- Only requires a dilute glyphosate solution to control most common weeds.
- Easy-to-apply brush mechanism makes spot weeding easy and saves back breaking bending.
- Is deactivated immediately on contact with soil, so only treated plants are affected by the spray.
- Perfect for killing weeds and grasses in rockeries, garden beds, paths, driveways, along fencelines and lawn edges.
- Requires Yates ZERO Glyphosate available in 200ml, 500ml, or 1 litre packs. (Sold separately)